Porcelain Veneers Seattle
Dr. Kussick offers porcelain veneers in Seattle. He has many years of experience creating beautiful smiles for his patients.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers, or facings, are very thin porcelain coverings which are permanently bonded to the front of the front teeth to improve someone’s smile. They are custom made for each individual and are long lasting. They can make enormous improvements in appearance. This can be done in just two appointments.
- Repair chipped, cracked, broken, or worn teeth.
- Correct misaligned, rotated, or crowded teeth.
- Close open spaces between.
- Change the length or shape of teeth.
- Change the color and brightness of teeth and your smile
- Place your list items here
Veneers have also been called “instant orthodontics” as they can often improve crowded, overly space, crooked, or rotated teeth, as well as some overbites in just two appointments. This is often desirable over several years in braces.