We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening to see patients Tuesday, May 19th.
As a result of Covid-19 we will be making some changes to keep our patients and staff safe:
- If you are not feeling well, i.e. cough, fever, etc. please let us know as soon as possible. We will reschedule you. Also, please respond to our confirmation requests prior to your appointment. This is VERY helpful to us; especially now.
- When coming to the office; if possible, wear a mask and try to time your arrival to just before your appointment time, to help maintain social distancing. If you’d prefer to wait outside or in your car, let us know and we can call you when we are ready for you.
- Upon entering the office we will take your temperature with a touch-less thermometer to ensure that you don’t have a fever.
- We will have you use hand sanitizer.
For Your Safety:
- We have plenty of person protective equipment. You will notice that in addition to all the standard personal protective equipment we normally wear, your providers will at times be using face shields.
- As normal, in addition to disinfectants, we will be using disposable plastic barriers to cover any surfaces touched while we work.
- We will be disinfecting commonly touched surfaces throughout the office several times per hour.
- We will be using medical grade air purifiers throughout the office.
There will be a nominal charge to help offset the increased costs of PPE and the extra staffing required to meet CDC recommendations during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we return to serving you. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Also, we will be reaching out shortly to those of you who had your appointments canceled by the shutdown. We look forward to seeing you again.